Monday, November 15, 2010

The Pesky Permanent Address

I thought my life on the road would be as easy as direct deposit and an ATM.  Until I received a notice for jury duty. 
Most of my bills these days are paid on the internet, and many are automatic withdrawals.  Of course most of them will be gone, such as the phone, electric and DirecTV. (I’m really gonna miss my DVR, as I am in love with TV on MY schedule.) 
            So . . . the new problem of the week is the pesky permanent address. Which affects:
Drivers license
Car registration 
IRS   
And now jury duty! 
This is my future address.
 












    I wonder what other bumps I’ll be tripping over on the way to nowhere!  Happily, I stop the worries about my nomad* lifestyle when I think about the pioneers before me.  They must have it all figured out by now. 

*1.  A member of a group of people who have no fixed home and move according to the seasons from place to place in search of food, water, and grazing land.
 2.  A person with no fixed residence who roams about; a wanderer.
(In the photo on this definition, did I spy me in the back row?)



1 comment: