Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home is where the Sewing Machine is.

 I believe every home should have a sewing machine. So of course I plan on putting mine in my little silver home. But I  want to bring the cabinet along too! It’s the only piece of furniture I want to keep.
          I’ve tried to figure out the space from the specs from the many brochures I have collected. It seems to be 22” from the foot of the bed to the wall, and my sewing cabinet is 20 1/2” That  is a tight fit - but a fit it is!
          I’m am going to cut out a piece of cardboard in the size of the perimeter of the cabinet and take it with me to the dealer.  I’ll be able to tell right away if it will even fit through the doorways I need it to go.
          Maybe I can get a double size bed rather than the queen. That will still leave room for the two cats to sleep.
25 feet 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ruthie. Shouldn't your "On the Go Dream" be on the go, not just a dream? :) Man, isn't 22 inches too small for anyone's butt? Or just mine?
    Also, as your editor, you need to fix the typos in the first sentence and the "will will" in a later paragraph. So, just "button up" the grammer and you're off to a great start. Soon you'll have us all in "stitches".

    ReplyDelete
  2. so if your sewing machine broke you would be homless

    ReplyDelete